Drive-Thru Food Pantry
May 1, 2021 9:00am
Address: Cornerstone Church, 1146 Waterbury Road, Cheshire, CT US 06410
Contact: Janine Mahan e
Drive Through Food Pantry
On Saturday May 1st Cornerstone Church will be distributing meals to those in the greater Cheshire community from 9:00am - 12:00pm. Food items are first come, first served while supplies last. If you or a family you know could use a meal, please click the link below to register. Registration is required. Once you register, just show up on May 1 at the designated time to pick up your food. To ensure the safety of volunteers and community members, patrons are asked to remain in their vehicles and open their trunk.
Called To Serve?
If you would like to help here are 3 ways you can serve:
- Fill a bag. Pick up a bag at the church with the list of items to purchase and return it on one of the dates mentioned below. You can also buy specific food items (e.g. cans of corn, hamburger, etc.), or simply make a financial contribution to purchase items on the list. Please make sure to designate your giving as "Drive Through Food Pantry". We are also collecting gift cards so that families can purchase perishable items such as milk, eggs and cheese.
- Share This information with a family in need. If you know of other families in need, please let them know about this event and have them register either online or by calling the church at 203-272-5083.
- Help out on the day of the event. Join us on the day of the event by volunteering your time to distribute food or join us in praying for God's blessing on all involved. If you would like to help, please click the link below to sign up.
We will be collecting food for distribution on Friday April 23, Saturday April 24 (9:00am - 12:00pm), Sunday April 25 at all three services, and Monday April 26 (After 10:00am). When donating food items please consider avoiding:
- Food items past the expiration date. We prefer that you purchase items new.
- Items with glass or cellophane packaging, which can be broken in transit.
- Things that need special equipment like can openers. (if possible, pop-top cans, whether for veggies or other items are a plus but not required!)
- For a list of items please reach out to the church at 203-272-5083 or email Janine at